When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, February 20, 2010

    Fundamentals to Advertising And Graphic Design



    2nd Period.

    Mk. So I'm really starting to like Ad1. Like a lot. I learned how to make glass the other day (as a comp image, from scratch) and my teacher wants me to take her advanced course. Very sweet, no? We're working in Illustrator right now. It's cool.

    Image with the circles and stuff is an illustration of how I experiment with technique. I think pretty soon I'll be able to make the art that I draw, on the computer (detailing, I'll post later). Anywho. That image of randomness is one I took and made big, added a ton of stuff, and it's gonna be my mama's desktop wallpaper ^_^. She asked for a cool one...So yah. I feel special.

    The Tinker Bell was our cartoon assignment. We had to pick something animated (Mickey Mouse, Hello Kitty, etc.) and recreate it. I did Tinker Bell of course. But then I got bored and made another one where she was totally punked out. I love it :D


    Laterr.

    Btw. These pics were taken on my phone. Maybe I should start saving the actual images :/


    link | posted by J at 8:45 AM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:26 PM, February 27, 2010~  

    Hey!
    Shouldn't these be on your like picture blog or something?
    lol.
    I love, love, love the tinkerbell.
    You should do Alice In Wonderland.
    But just Alice. :]
    -Leta-

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J