When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, June 28, 2005

    Surprise Guests at the Door

    It's weird, yesterday morning as I was leaving gymnastics I saw Kaitlyn, who was in a class of mine last year. Of course, I had to say "Boo!" when I passed her. At the mall, I saw Leta, Marbeya, and Jova. Well, thats not the end of my "friendseeing".

    Ding-Dong I paused the TV (we have a DVR) and went to see who it was. "Yeah, Jordan's here" my Dad said, somebody beat me to the door. When the door opened wider I saw my good friends, Gooby and Fluffy! As you know, Gooby lives down the street. Apparently, Fluff was spending the night at her house. I stood outside with them for a minute then brought them into my wonderful room! They liked it, then I showed them the computer. Gooby's been here before so it wasn't that new. Then we went outside. Fluffy showed us her round-off back-handspring, and I taught them how to jump to the trampoline from the brick wall. We had lots of fun. Too bad they were only here for 30 minutes.


    link | posted by J at 8:21 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J