When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, August 21, 2005

    First Day

    Friday was the first day of school.
    What Katy gave me for my locker...
    Katy gave me a bunch of stuff for my locker and I thank her for that. She gave me these cute little magnets that you put pictures in. She also gave me this little pen holder thing that I will use to hold chalk for my chalkboard and other things. Oh, and she gave me a digital clock for my locker. Isn't that awesome! Well, of course, Katy's awesome!
    Other stuff for my locker...
    I got bottom locker but I'm ok with that. All I have is a chalkboard and a corkboard and a mirror besides what Katy gave me.
    The school..
    This is the school's first year. It's not even finished. The library isn't ready and my homeroom doesn't have all the tables we need. It's a pretty school on the outside but inside it's kinda boring.
    My homeroom...
    Paxton's in my home room. And Mrs. Blackwell is my homeroom teacher. She was Courtney's teacher when she was my age. And the lady that does Mrs. Blackwell's hair, does my hair too.


    link | posted by J at 1:25 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:10 PM, August 27, 2005~  

    what school do you go to?

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J