When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, September 07, 2005

    Summary

    Okay, sorry I haven't updated.
    Here's the scoop:
    According to Lisa, Taylor's cousin was in a car wreck and has to have stitches. Katy is finished with golf until next year or something, and I have a social studies test Friday. Yay! I am visiting my Grandma Friday and my Dad is going down to Conway to see Patrick, who will be going back to his home in Slidel Tuseday. He's been staying in Conway because of Katrina. It's so sad, New Orleans has been pretty much destroyed along with the historic places in it. I might end up going with Dad to see Patrick. If I do, I'll tell you about it.


    link | posted by J at 7:52 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:30 PM, September 09, 2005~  

    nephew

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J