When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, August 15, 2005

    Not much going on...

    Gymnastics
    I was watching this gymnastics competitiion last night and I saw this girl land a cartwheel back-tuck on the balance beam. It was so cool! I have gymnastics today at 3:30. Bailey is starting tumbling because she wasn't getting all the stuff in gymnastics. I had my front limber kickover as a beginner and she hardly has her running round off rebound. But it's ok.

    Lisa
    Lisa got a blog! yay! You have to visit it! Ifm you know me but not her, then I'll tell you, she's a great person and you'll love her blog! click here!

    Katy
    I sat by Katy during church service and afterwards it was raining. By around 7 or 7:30 it had stopped and we went outside. We climbed on mail-boxes and sat on the monkey bars. It was fun. But when I tried a flip on the trampoline, which I can usually do and land, I hit my nose on my knee. Ouch! It was ok though. We just hung out and talked.


    link | posted by J at 12:04 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:58 AM, August 16, 2005~  

    hey! it's been a while since i cammented so i thought i'd comment. r u ready 4 school? wat school do u go 2? hm, i'm kinda ready. i guess. i'm looking foreward to seeing my friends again.

    ok well i'll ttyl!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J