When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, August 18, 2005

    My Nose!!!

    My Nose!!!
    My nose!!! My nose!!!
    Owwwwieee!!!!
    First time
    Here's the scoop, the other day I went to Katy's and we were jumping on the trampoline. Being the long-legged scardycat I am, I tightened up when I did my flip. I was afraid I would hit Kye or Bailey since they weren't that far from me. I curled up too much in my flip and hit my nose on my knee. It hurt really bad and it's been swelling ever since. It's very sensitive.
    Second Time
    Well, yesterday I was at Katy's house and I leaned against the ladder and hit my nose. Not only was it bruised and swelling more, it was scratched and bleeding a little bit also. I am going to have a very large nose when I get back to school...lol





    link | posted by J at 7:55 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J