When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, August 09, 2005

    Lisa's Birthday

    A cold chill ran down my back as I stared at the peculiar house. So large and scary, I couldn't help shaking. And the people inside were worse... I gulped when I saw the lightning strike above their house.

    That's definately not Lisa's house!!!

    Her Party
    I loved it! Her birthday was July 24th but she couldn't have a party 'cause she was in El Salvador. Well, she invited Leta, Faith, Morgan, and myself to her party which was yesterday.
    The Theme
    The theme was 50's. I didn't wear a poodle skirt but I rolled up some jeans. I wore a band in my hair with dice earrings, and some ribbons around my neck.
    Dancin'!
    When I got to Lisa's house we danced to 50's music in front of the video camera. We also danced to Romanian music but that's beyond the point. Movie!!
    After that, we went to see Sky High. It was my 2nd time seeing it but it was good.
    Swim Swim Swim!!!
    After that we put on our bathing suits and went swimming in Mrs. Deborah's pool. It was fun! We played Dive Dodge Ball and Categories. And we just swam and did stuff on the pool and diving board. It was fun except when I got hurt in Dive Dodge Ball. In Dive Dodge Ball, the person that is it has to try to hit you with an inflatable ball and you have to dodge it by diving into the water andavoiding it. Well, I ran down the diving board, about to jump, when my left foot slid off the diving board and I spun around, scraped my right shin on the diving board, and went under in a strattle. I was bleeding a little but it was ok.
    Cake!!!
    The cake was...DELICOUS!
    A little Overview of the Rest
    We fell asleep around 1, we got up, Leta wouldn't wake up, Faith looked creepy when she woke up, Morgan didn't spend the night , and we had pancakes and 50's ice cream sundaes for breakfast.



    link | posted by J at 4:40 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:10 PM, August 09, 2005~  

    thats right

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J