When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, August 27, 2005

    Sara Go Bye-Bye

    If you know Sara, you know that she likes to read, likes to play soccer, and is very nice. You also might know little things like she rides the bus, has two older siblings, and won the school spelling bee. What you might not know, or maybe you do, is the fact that she is moving to Idaho. It is very sad. She and her parents and their little dog, Doogie, have been packing for Idaho lately. Her sister, who is in college, is staying here and her brother is moving up to Seattle. When I first heard about this, I was very sad. The saddest part was I heard it from Gooby, who was also very sad. I still am very sad, but I hear Idaho is a nice place, and the temperature's better. Sara said she'll still visit and stuff. I got to talk with her the other day even. She came over to drop off a book. She got to meet the dogs. And I think she liked them! Me and Sara still have e-mail, and I'm pretty sure she reads my blog often. Even though she doesn't comment (ahem...) lol.
    To read more about Sara, check out some of my other posts like The Spelling Bee--January 21st, Sara's Birthday--January 17th, and Sara--May 31st.


    link | posted by J at 4:16 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:01 AM, August 28, 2005~  

    i so sorry

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J