When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, August 06, 2005

    Strange Things

    Some things I find very strange... Yes, they are all real!


  • Cats taking Pepto Bismol
  • Spenser hanging out in Katy's garage.
  • Birkleigh escaping from the yard, but coming right up to the front door and knocking. (scratching)
  • Ryleigh has a spot on his side in the shape of a heart.
  • Cow poop in the shape of a perfect heart.
  • A bunch of people think disco was the '60s...No way!
  • My birthday is the day before school starts.
  • A big ball of slobbery red feathers. (Cat got your bird?)
  • The piano playing itself.
  • Courtney going to sleep with frizzy hair, and waking up with a perfect ponytail. See A Scary Story, June 12 for details.


  • Life questions...

  • If someone took a rocket to outer space starting in Antarctica, would it go faster?
  • Is it possible to press your tongue to your nose without pressing your nose down lower?
  • Are all boys born with stupidity? Or just the ones I know?


  • Well, that's all I have for today!
    Just thought I might like to show you.


    link | posted by J at 7:33 AM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:30 AM, August 06, 2005~  

    j my dog had to take pepto bismal on thanksgiving day because he ate too much food

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J