When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, August 04, 2005

    Hanging Out With Katy, Megan and Her Dog, and Cafe Rue Orleans

    Hangin' Out With Katy
    Of course, me and Katy were hanging out yesterday. We just kinda hung out and talked. We went into my back yard and jumped on the trampoline and ran around with Birkeleigh. It was fun. She called today but I wasn't home. We might go outside and watch Kye and Bailey while we talk after dinner.

    Megan and Her Dog
    Megan came by earlier today. She brought her adorable 5-week-old chihuahua. He was SO cute!!! His name is Mocha Latte. Isn't that adorable? It was nice seeing Megan too cause she just got back from her Grandma's house.

    Cafe Rue Orleans
    Earlier today, for lunch, we went to the wonderful and delicious Cafe Rue Orleans. Mama got fried oysters, Bailey got fried shrimp, and I got fried croffish. The fried croffish dinner was so good!!! I loved it. I couldn't even finish it all it was so big. But I ate most of it because it was so good! We went to Landrys in Branson the other day and it wasn't as good, their croffih wasn't very spicy. But Cafe Rue Orleans has the best food ever!


    link | posted by J at 4:03 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J