When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, January 07, 2007

    Hannah's House

    I came home with my Crime Lab kit Friday around 2:00. I was so excited to get to working with it so I started it. I began to fill out a criminal profile for Bailey. I inspected everything and read about it in my manual to learn it’s use. I didn’t want to start a case yet, just get the basics. It’s not a real crime lab, it’s for teens and it’s very realistic. Then I remembered something even more fun than my caution tape or dusting powder. I was going to Hannah’s house overnight! It was going to be fun, I knew it! I ran into the bathroom and slid some play make-up into my bag. I had gotten it when I was 7 and the colors are so out there it’s only for dress-up. LOL! I sat downstairs and watched my Mom play the Wii until the phone rang and we went outside. In the car, Hannah sat in the front with her mom. Ashley, being only 5 years of age was waiting for her friend Katie who had not yet been picked up. Amber, the non-stop giggling 9 year old sat in the back by her friend Hannah-Grace. Six girls, no big deal right? Right?

    Once we got to Hannah’s house, Katie and Ashley went to some other room and Amber and Hannah-Grace came into Hannah’s room. Not good. They had “Littlest Pet Shop” all over her bed. They didn’t stay long, needless to say. Hannah and I plotted our move as I showed her the make-up. We were going to get them good. We had pizza for dinner and brownies later on. Ashley and Katie were telling us “Valentines” stories (remember they’re only 5 and 6) because they didn’t like scary stories. We let them and we listened and Katie started rubbing her eye, and then complained about it hurting. Hannah’s mom took her temperature and she had a fever. She sat on the couch with her eyes zoned out until her mom came and picked her up and took her home. It was really sad that Katie had to leave because it was her first time going there. Ashley was upset but she still wanted to sleep in the front room with Amber and Hannah-Grace like a sleepover. By 11 we had eaten 3 big bowls of popcorn and we were done. Hannah had turned off her light and only the pink lamp revealed light. Around midnight I showed Hannah a funny car trick. Before you can read this (their reaction) you have to see it! It’s hilarious! Click Here!

    Anyways, I showed Hannah and she wasn’t disturbed, she liked it! And being my friend, much like me, she had to scare Amber and Hannah-Grace. I know what you’re thinking, how could we do that to 9 year olds? They’re very mature for their age. LOL! It was so funny! We called them into Hannah’s room and Hannah-Grace sat down in the chair and Amber, close to the screen. I wouldn’t have approved this had I known it but Hannah told Amber that it changed colors but you had to be really close to the screen and speaker. Hannah and I ran out and peeked through the door to watch. As the car got closer to the bush Hannah-Grace went “It’s a trick cover your ears!” and she dove to the ground. Amber thought she was crazy, she wanted to see it change colors. The zombie popped out a screamed and Amber jumped back two feet with a look on her face that presented terror, shock, and huh? She was ok though. It didn’t scare her that bad. Not too bad....Not, well just keep reading.

    They stayed in the room with us and all four of us talked. Hannah and I sat by the window on the bed. Maya, Hannah’s Doberman is a sweet, sweet dog that loves to be included. She likes to sometimes jump against the window sill and it makes a noise. Hannah and I stared out the window. I started joking with her “Hannah, stop making that we know it’s you.” She knew what I was doing “I’m not making it, there isn’t even on there!” Amber was getting scared so she looked. She jumped back! She wasn’t joking. She said she saw the green hand. I did too. Only Amber thought Hannah was doing it and I knew she wasn’t. Hannah revealed to have nothing behind her back. I knew what it was. Somehow the sky was green, don’t ask, and it had made a reflection looking like a green light on the slide. Knowing us, we weren’t going to tell them that. Hannah leaned in towards the window. “Do you hear that?” Amber dove to the ground and under the covers. I pretended to hear it too. Then as if on cue, Maya jumped up against the window making a BOOM screech noise. It scared them so bad. Eventually we all fell asleep. But it wasn’t over...

    Hannah’s alarm started playing “Some People Change” and we woke up, but let it play a while. I love the music video to that song. Anyways, we looked at the clock and it was 6:20. I grabbed the make-up. We snuck into the front room and opened the case. We got Hannah-Grace on her forehead and it looked like a bruise. Amber had red streaks down the side of her cheek and blue eyelids. We got them in other places but it came off because they slept for another hour or two. When they realized it Hannah-Grace freaked about getting zits and Amber didn’t care.

    We were on IM a lot and we outside some and it was really fun. I’m glad I got to go over to Hannah’s house. We talked a lot and had a great time. Thank you Hannah!


    link | posted by J at 9:01 AM |


    5 Comments:

    Blogger HannahMarie commented at 10:19 AM, January 07, 2007~  

    Hey, glad you had fun!! yea ur blog has a bit more detail than mine!!! lol anyway hope you can come over again real soon!!!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:32 PM, January 10, 2007~  

    hey whats up its me Katherine well I watched that clip I have seen it before the 2nd time I saw I put my face right up to the screen wow it scared me so much I yelled and I was in my room and everyone came in they were like what then I let my mom watch it she got soooo scared haha I told you mom lol well ttyl ohh and it sounds like you had a ton of fun!!!!!! well cya l8ter oh and go to my web page lewis13.greatescities.com

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:34 PM, January 10, 2007~  

    sorry i for got the t after the "e" in greatest

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:06 PM, January 20, 2007~  

    HAHA yourwelcome lol well comment me back I guess oh and what have you been up to lol well yeah ttyl8terz heyy have you ever concidered getting a myspace they are pretty kool....!!.....bye ~morgan~

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 6:10 AM, January 30, 2007~  

    Sounds like you had a great time. be sure 2 visit my blog. www.volleygurrl.blogspot.com-:)

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J