When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, June 15, 2007

    Leta and Jova

    Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been taking art classes and next week is the last week. Leta and Jova came over yesterday and they are staying until tomorrow. So far we've found interesting information about my cousins upcoming marriage, watched horror movies (with a few laughs) and a new bottle of hair bye for tomorrow. Strawberry blonde!

    We met at Acamabaro for lunch before coming to my house. I don't get to see Leta and Jova a lot because they live so far away. Their little sister, Beya, also came over to play with my sister Bailey.

    We watched:
    The Grudge
    Now we HAVE to watch Grudge 2 and we can not wait until Grudge 3 comes out...O yes, a third!
    The Fog
    This movie was so good. It wasn't "scary" but it was suspenseful and some of the effects were a little disturbing. We enjoyed it.

    Well, I don't have much time but I thought I would do a quick update. Have a great summer!


    link | posted by J at 11:42 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J