When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, June 06, 2007

    Summer is HERE!!!

    Yes, that time has come! I am ready for summer fun!
    So far, I have only gone swimming twice but I plan much more fun in the sun.

    Hopefully I can see a lot of my friends that don’t go to my school because summer is one of the few times of year I can see them.

    I have to do a project this summer to be accepted into the AP English course I want and it is a lot easier than last summers.

    This summer I am taking two art classes and band camp. I will also be babysitting quite a bit and while my neighbors are gone I have been assigned to take care of their cat and fish.

    I have a fairly busy summer but it won’t stop me from posting on my blog.
    What are your plans for the summer? Leave me a comment!


    J


    link | posted by J at 4:17 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Blogger Emily commented at 1:59 PM, June 11, 2007~  

    Hey J, um look at my Blog, where are you goign this summer? And im making this mixed CD do you want one? Also my b-day is on July 28th im gathering friends for the party, whanna come?

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J