When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, March 02, 2007

    Blood Moon

    Tomorrow at 5:21 in CST, the moon will go under the earth’s shadow. For these three hours it will be a bright red color. Blood red.
    The reason I’m including this in my post is because I find it fascinating enough to tell you about it. It is a science and I want you to know about all of the science you have missed out on because I have not been able to update.

    Bailey was sick for a while with the stomach bug...Ew...

    Morgan came over last weekend and we ate jelly beans in our coke and messed with the camera.

    The fries at school were good for a while, now they are nasty again.

    I’m trying to read 6 books this weekend. I really want to read “Go Ask Alice” about a girl on drugs.

    I’ll try to update more often now that I can.

    I love you guys!
    Thanks for sticking with me. MwAh mWaH!


    link | posted by J at 4:44 PM |


    3 Comments:

    Blogger HannahMarie commented at 5:00 PM, March 04, 2007~  

    Hey waz up? omg its been forever since i talked to you last!! lol so how've ya been? oh i updated my blog just a second ago oh good luck with those 6 books!

    Blogger Blakey Boy commented at 8:32 PM, March 14, 2007~  

    i saw that! it was so kool.. maybe it will come around soon.. or do you know?

    Blogger Emily commented at 2:48 PM, May 12, 2007~  

    hey j it's me em w so you need to tell people about my blog!!
    oh yeah nice blob j.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J