When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, May 31, 2007

    Telegram for You People

    Dear You People STOP
    I am easily annoyed STOP Many things get on my nerves STOP I especially can’t stand repetitive noises, sounds, et cetera STOP
    I would very much like to know what annoys you STOP If possible give me an obvious example without maybe pointing out straight forward what it is you can’t stand STOP

    Other things that annoy me include: (STOP?)
    Annoying humor that is funny but after a while gets really irritating after being mentioned over and over. (Hmm...STOP)
    When people randomly throw strange objects made of strange material at my face.
    When the little curvy red line under the “wrong” words remains unattended to.
    How people, when not even being stared at, shout “What’re you looking at?”
    How Ryleigh whines and whimpers just for attention, not because of danger or fear.
    And most importantly, I must share...
    When my mother calls me, not by my name or species, but refers to me as “You People”
    After you have read this and maybe even laughed or become annoyed yourself STOP Please leave a comment telling me how you feel STOP I’ll be glad to read it STOP

    Have a nice day
    Don’t STOP reading!


    link | posted by J at 8:00 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:53 PM, June 03, 2007~  

    You are so weird!! I love you!!

    Blogger -m² commented at 8:50 PM, June 03, 2007~  

    Very nice post (Over)
    Next time try something original and Funny *Over and OUT!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J