When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, May 26, 2007

    Not Your Every Day Decision

    As I sit here in my chair with hiccups typing the words I hope many will soon read I think about the events in the soon future. I have a planner that says "J's '07 Planner" with pink polka dots and inside I find many events. Parties, camps, classes, and a graduation. Today, I will be attending the graduation of my cousin, Blane.
    Now, let me tell you something about Blane.
    He's a teenage boy who's been raised knowing only what's in front of his nose. The only job oppurtunity he sees is the one destined for him at the company his father owns. The only education oppurtunity is the poor private school he's attended all his life. And the only marriage oppurtunity is the one offered right when he graduates so that he can no longer live in fear of never meeting another girl he could fall in love with after high school.
    Of course, being the sheltered teen he his, he took this chance and proposed and will be wed in August to a beautiful (and short) young woman named Lisa. I have never met Lisa, for she and Blane have been a couple only about a year, maybe almost two.
    Here's the thing, I think that Blane is pulling an idiot stunt. He's in such a rush to marry anybody that common sense doesn't matter. He has hardly any money and he's willing to pay for two people in a house. He has no good reason to get married this year. He's going back where he started. Not knowing any other oppurtunities.
    If you or a relative has experienced this (*cough*insane) leave a comment, I want to hear your opinion.
    I know that somebody will probably disagree with me, please share your thoughts.


    link | posted by J at 9:30 AM |


    2 Comments:

    Blogger J commented at 9:53 AM, May 27, 2007~  

    I'M posting from the WII! KEWL!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:32 AM, May 28, 2007~  

    That could be so. My brother once proposed to someone and it never worked out even though she said yes. I don't know what happened

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J