When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, June 18, 2007

    Nothing New, This is only a post.

    I take this time to share my opinions on previous post subjects and other situations that have occured..

    Post: Summer is HERE!!! (link: click here)
    I am halfway through my first session of art class. Today I signed up for a class called Clock Works where design (YAY!) and building (BOOM BOOM! WOOHOO! jk) are used to create...Clocks! Shocker, I know.

    Post: Not Your Every Day Decision (link: click here)
    As you can tell this is a frustrating matter. I have had people ask if certain people (ones that a post like this would bother, I will not give names) read the post. To clear things up, I don't know and I don't care. It's my blog, my opinions. It's not a crime to talk about my cousins latest stupidity stunt. He's a great guy and I never said he wasn't!
    ~
    Also, you might like to know (to my dismay) he is still engaged. Nope, hasn't called it off yet. I also met his finacee (finally!) and I can't stand her. It's not that I'm close minded or frustrated by her, it's that I didn't like her. She didn't say a word to me when I talked to her and she's just not very nice! Just thought you might like to know.

    Post: Wow...The End (link: click here)
    I do miss my friends already very much. In fact, I have had hardly any contact with them. (Ahem...) I am glad it's summer but I miss school. I keep thinking "O! When see Jane Doe at school on Monday I'll tell them--" but that's not gonna happen. It's frustrating, sad, but yet...
    I'M GLAD IT'S SUMMER!

    Update: Computer News!
    Okay, remember how my computer would always mess up and I had to suffer for it? And my gmail and youtube accounts were not accessible through my computer? And how I know how to clean my computer and fix everything because I am (sigh) the computer whiz but couldn't?
    No more! No more I say! I have a new CPU with a clean, wiped, empty harddrive! Of course I transferred over many files and downloaded my old programs. But this one is cleaner, newer, and...
    I got a flat screen monitor with it!


    link | posted by J at 4:12 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Blogger Emily commented at 4:17 PM, June 22, 2007~  

    Hey J ya need to check out my Blog! And when youve read it please get on MYSPACE and type in Dillan or Dylan and look for Age 15 or Siloam Springs, AR! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Blogger Emily commented at 3:10 PM, June 28, 2007~  

    Hey J, um where are ya? But im gonna call ya sometime for my b-day invite! so well be preparped!!!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J