When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, August 06, 2007

    It's Coming...

    In the past 3 months I have had my share of laughs, my freedom (ok almost), and all I really need in a summer. I’ve spent some time at the pool, hung out with some great friends, and experienced the most awesome camp I have ever gone to and will ever go to. Throughout the summer I have had things to look forward to, none of which including school. Now that the excitement is gone and I’ve had my break I’m ready for school. Even though I have AIM and Facebook and a cell phone, I miss my friends. I miss having classes and eating bad lunch food (well only a little). I am ready to go back to school and I’m excited. School starts August 20th (yes 2 days after my birthday) and I can enjoy a new year in a new school.

    But I don’t know how I can possibly stay away from Ryleigh everyday until 4:30.

    ~J


    link | posted by J at 1:47 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J