When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, July 04, 2007

    Goomba Impersonators Are On Weed

    As many of you may know, I have a younger sister. Here's the thing, we play Mario together alot. Yesterday we were playing Super Mario Sunshine and in a minigame there were these strange creatures. If you play Mario you know what a Goomba is. The book identified these things as Goombas but they didn't look like the real thing so I called them "Goomba impersonators". Well, these impersonators would walk off a ledge and "die" so Mario always won. Because of this, Bailey claimed that they were on weed. I didn't know she knew what weed was!
    So I asked her, "Do you know what weed is?"
    "Yeah! It's alcohol!"
    "No Bailey..."
    "Oh, that's right! Weed is a type of beer! They're drunk Goombas!"

    Yes, that is my sister...


    link | posted by J at 9:05 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J