When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, June 29, 2007

    The Treacherous Voyage to...The Basement!

    In order to work off a new camera my dad bought for me I have to whatever ginormous "chores" he tells me. Ones that I usually would not do because if you know me, I do a lot of day-to-day chores. Well here is the story of the basement...My first destination.

    Keaton is under this too, for my dad ordered him a camera also.

    Downstairs is my mom's office, yes it's in the basement. She does her sewing and working down there. On each side there is a door. Keep in mind, this is underground.
    On the North side of her office, in the closet, past the many clothes and keepsakes, is a door. It's a short door, shorter than me and that says a lot. When you duck down and go through that door, you are in the midst of storage and dirt. It is the cave. The room left unfinished from years ago.

    On the South side of her office is a door that leads into an almost finished room that we call "the gym". There are weights in it, and so much more. The air hockey table had a mountain of junk. You could barely see the floor. And it smelled horrible. I was at an art thing when Keaton started and he was moving things around. We had to rearrange shelves and clean, dispose, or store all excess items. It took quite a few hours. Keaton took an old dirty blanket with dead spiders and itchy dirt and threw it at me. But don't worry I got back at him later...
    After all was done we showered and went to Buffalo Wild Wings, where Keaton (gasp!) had never been! Our family is simply obsessed with it.

    Two days later Aunt Cindy came over, and while we were having tons of fun playing Mario Party 8 (on the Wii) the doorbell rang. Dad brought in two boxes and I saw that one read JVC. The camera I ordered! The other was Keatons. I'm surprised it came in so early!
    The camera is cool but I still have to wait for it to finish charging! Then I'm gonna have fun!



    J

    By the way, I did get Keaton back. He put his hat on and it was soaking wet, so when he pulled it off there was mousse in it. But too late, it already all over his head and he had already been sprayed with perfume!


    link | posted by J at 7:15 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J