When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, March 18, 2008

    The Sheepskin Bear in the Pouring Rain

    Ok, so today I woke up around my usually time. 6:30-7:00 a.m. We went by and picked up Jocelyn around 9:40ish. Well, nothing new because Jocelyn is with us all the time. So Jocelyn, my mom, my sister, and I went to the nail salon, Kohls, and Abuelo’s. Totally normal places right? Well, it’s been pouring down rain here where I live and it’s been coming down HARD. So far we’ve gotten 6 inches, and they are expecting more over the next couple of days. Here’s the deal.
    The four of us go to Sam’s club for meat, totally normal. And by the time we’re done we’re running out into the pouring rain trying to protect a $50 sheepskin rug. Why? Because we’re cool like that!
    Jocelyn saw a sheepskin rug that looked like a teddy bear for like 50 bucks, and wanted it because it was so soft. So that’s what she bought! But, in fear that it would get ruined, it took the protection of Jocelyn and I as well as our jackets to keep it dry. And you can’t imagine the intriguing looks we got from people passing by…
    And that’s the excitement of my day!
    And by the way, Jocelyn named her rug.
    …It’s name is Petey. Yes, Petey.


    link | posted by J at 9:25 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J