When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, March 24, 2008

    "The Night's Storm"

    Wow. I wrote a song! A two minute long song! Haha woooow. I like branching out and trying new things.
    So here's the lowdown.
    •••
    I used GarageBand to link music and edit the audio clips in the rhythms and notes that I pleased.
    BUT I personally wrote FROM SCRATCH the flute and trumpet parts. :D
    I feel proud of myself!
    It begins and ends with rain and a storm, so I called it...
    The Night's Storm...A composition by J. tehe!
    •••
    It doesn't have lyrics because of the changes in tempo and all around song modifications throughout the piece. Sort of like a (Gasp! You guessed it!) STORM! Haha.
    I put it in a video because I could not think of a way to put straight music on here. lol
    I really hope you enjoy the piece, I put a lot of work into it!
    ...I tried to make it a ringtone buuuuut. Well the rain in it sounded fuzzy and it made it sound weird on my phone. Oopsies!
    Anyways, please feel free to comment and criticize however you like. I know it's not the best, it's my first full song lol. But I'd love to hear some opinions!
    Who knows, I might make another one!!



    ((And don't give me graphic credits, I got that part from Windows Media Player. lol))


    link | posted by J at 7:14 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J