When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, June 29, 2005

    Gymnastics

    Well, we just got back from gymnastics. I take gymnastics classes on Mondays and Wednesdays but I'm going to start on only Tuesdays since I'm going up a level, and mom doesn't want to drop me and Bailey off 4 times a week. Bailey is on a lower level, so she has to take it on Monday. If we both took 2 classes a week, it'd be more money and more gas. Gymnastics is not my future career, so I don't need to take more than one class. I take gymnastics because it's fun, I can develop balance, and other reasons. Gymnastics was fun today. She worked me and Caden hard. We were the only ones that showed up for class. Bailey hurt her back and couldn't do it. I really like the teacher we got today. She explains stuff well and she's very patient and nice. But again, she works us hard. Which is not a bad thing, just a tiring thing. I could barely move, back-bend kickover,back-bend,back-bend walk-over, I did a backflip today!, back-bend kickover. She wants us to perfect it. Which is perfectly fine with me.


    link | posted by J at 12:51 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:03 PM, July 01, 2005~  

    hey duckie howz ya bn? howz ya summa bn? minez bn boring but i have bn good my braces hurt and haven't bn very nice:( but datz ok well i have to go so comment me or sumthin

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J