When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, July 03, 2005

    Arachnophobia, the movie, not the phobia

    In my world, there are two types of Arachnobia. There's Arachnophobia and my favorite, "Arachnophobia". The first one is something I don't havethat means scared-ness of spiders, or arachnids. I, for one, like spiders and don't mind having them around especially Daddy Long-legs (which aren't spiders) unlike Ross Jennings (played by Jeff Daniels, a very good actor). Hope I'm not confusing you. Which leads to the second Arachnophobia, which I don't have either and that is very sad. Arachnophobia is a great movie. In fact, I've seen it 4 times. But the bad thing is...I don't own it. Here's what it's about: Ross Jennings and his wife Molly, have just moved into an old house in a small country town from San Fransisco. They are settling in when multiple deaths occure. Ross is a doctor, so he has to run autospsys and la-di-da-di-dah. Ross finds out that these killings are from small spiders breeded from a large Venezualen spider in Rosses own basement. The queen had killed a scientist studying in Venezuela so the coffin had been sent to his hometown, the small country town Ross had just moved to. Sir Sneaky Spider had snuck into the coffin. This movie shows how they got rid of it and all the stuff they did. It's obviously fictional, but it's very good. It's one of my favorite movies. I highly recommend it.
    I'm sick with strep throat and I have nothing to do. Well, I can watch movies and type on my blog. But anyways...I just got done watching Arachnophobia, that's why I brought it up. So if you're bored or sick, go to Hastings and pick up the Arachnophobia DVD and you'll see why I like it so much.

    Oh yeah! Feel free to take my poll on the sidebar! It's down by the Google Ads, where you might also find something interesting.


    link | posted by J at 9:59 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J