When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, July 01, 2005

    WOW! Can you believe it's already July? Summer just can't stay in one place. O well, the sooner summer is close to end, the sooner we get a CINNABON in the mall!!!! Yum...I love Cinnabon's cinnamon rolls. For now, when I go to the mall I'll just have to live off of Gloria Jeans. Which, is awesome too! Gloria Jeans' Coco Loco is the best! When Mom gets her nails done and we're too bored to stay home, we just go get a Coco Loco from Gloria Jeans and go to Claire's and look around. And stare at the future-cinnabon.

    Note:
    Claire's, Gloria Jeans, and Cinnabon ROCK!


    link | posted by J at 1:30 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J