When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, July 02, 2005

    Strep Throat

    Yesterday morining I woke up with a sore throat. Oh well, take some motrin BOOM it's all over. Nope... This morning, wake up with a sore throat...we have a problem.

    3 years ago, Mom had really bad pneumonia and then Bailey had pnemonia about a year or two later. A couple years ago Katy was in the hospital with really bad pneumonia. She was in the hospital before and after her birthday. Katy gets strep-throat almost every week. lol, just kidding, but they do get it alot, but not recently. At gymnastics, it was just me and Caden.
    Last year, one of Bailey's friends got tonsilitis. And a few years ago Jewel, my cousins' dog got it.

    This morning I went to the doctor. Dr. Robinson looked down my throat but didn't give me the strep test. He knew what it was...Strep Throat.


    link | posted by J at 10:25 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J