When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Friday, July 29, 2005

    Climbing With Katy, A Mystery, Climbing With Katy and Ryan

    Climbing With Katy
    On Wednesday afternoon, after I dropped off Keaton and heard the news, we came home and went outisde with Katy. We sat on the swing set and talked and walked down the brick wall like we always love to do. Ryleigh kept on sticking his snout under the fence. We pet him and stuff. Earlier I had let Birkleigh out who had decided to chase a car in the process of giving me and Katy our exercise for the year. Toby got out too, but being as obedient as he was, he smelled Katy, stood there, and went back in. We were also running around climbing stuff! We looked through my vents and I told her about the cave.

    A Mystery
    I told Katy all about this:
    Down in my basement where my mom's office is, is a small door in her closet. This door, blocked by boxes, leads to "The Cave". The Cave was being built like an ordinary room, except it was never finished. Vents outside the house peak into it. There is a huge ditch and if you slip on that dirt floor, you're going down. It is possible to get up but you have to be kind of tall. The most mysterious thing about the cave isn't the cave itself, but the tunnel inside. There is a wooden box down in the ditch that goes down farther and farther. It is connectected to the brick wall so it's not there on accident. Nobody's sure what's down there. But we all want to know.

    Climbing With Katy and Ryan
    I went outside with Katy and she brought Ryan. I've put up with him before so I could put up with him then which was now at that time. Anyways, we went and climbed and walked the brick wall and ate popsicles and stuff. Ryan, Bailey, and Kye ran off somewhere so me and Katy just jumped the fence into my back yard. We jumped from the brick wall from the trampoline and it was fun! We also just sat in the yard and talked.


    link | posted by J at 7:34 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J