When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, July 19, 2005

    Bye Bye Internet, Hello People

    Bye Bye Internet
    Hey guys!
    Last night I was talking with Lisa on messenger. I signed off so I could sign on as her to help her do something with her messenger. I had her permission and everything. When I tried, the AIM shut down. I restarted my computer, and I still couldn't get on AIM. I tried to get on the Internet, no connection. I went downstairs to see if I was the only one who's Internet access shut down. Nope, whole house. Dad tried fixing it, but he couldn't, and he always can. So something was wrong. The cable guy came and fixed it today though!

    Hello People
    Not you guys! lol.
    I haven't sweated this much since we got in trouble at PE last year! I was worn out by back-bend kick-overs at gymnastics. They make sure we practice every step of everything. Anyways, after gymnastics we met with Mom's friend Amy at Harps. She has a daughter, Kayden, who is Bailey's age along with a son, Tye, who is younger than 3 year old Lexi. (Our cousin) Anyways, they got into our car with us and we drove off towards Trees N Trends. We went to Jewelry and Handbag Warehouse and had lots of fun. I kept my eye on Bailey and Kayden and still got to look for something to match the outfit I got at Kohls yesterday. I couldn't find anything. Oh well, it's not like I'm obsessed. Kayden just recently moved here from Searcy (Yum! Strawberries!) and hasn't been able to see our Chuck E. Cheese. So, we went to Chuck E. Cheese and I watched Tye, Kayden, and Bailey while Mom and Mrs. Amy talked. Of course, I had to wack a few moles, role a few balls, and bang on the little thing that lights up if you hit it hard enough. lol. And I helped Bailey and Kayden and helped all three of them with their games and ,if they wanted me to, play with them. Tye rode the Barney ride about a hundred times. lol.


    link | posted by J at 1:28 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2:10 PM, July 19, 2005~  

    hmm... i don't know what to say but i thought i'd leave you a comment.

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:29 AM, July 20, 2005~  

    hey jordy howz y doin??? well guess wat i have strep throat maybe the flu my temp 103 ahhh hot taters ok well love

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J