When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, July 21, 2005

    A Visit From Nicole and Hanging Out With Katy

    Hey peoples!

    A Visit From Nicole
    My friend Nicole came over today. We mainly did stuff on the computer but it was still fun. I created a blog for her, click here, and she also wanted a picture blog so I made her one. She saw my blog and picture blog and thought it was cooler than xanga, which is exactly what I think. I helped her set up and AIM account too. We had fun, we played the piano and we talked and we just did different stuff. It was really fun. Her Aunt Kathy came and picked her up around 5ish.

    Hanging Out With Katy
    Bailey had accidently left her shoes in Katy's yard the other day, so they called me to come get 'em. I knew they were her's so I picked up to go and was caught by Kye. We talked and stuff and Katy came out. :) I got to talk to Katy! YIPPPEEE!!! She wanted to know if I could stay outside with her and I went and told Mom. I dropped off the shoes, of course, and went outside. Katy and I sat on ledges of things (our climbing selves) and talked. She'll be leaving for golf tournaments so I won't be able to see her for a couple of days. :(. But then she'll be back for a while! :)

    Other
    I'm chatting with Hannah on AIM right now. They adopted a little kitty! And he likes to type (he fell of Hannah's shoulder into the keyboard!) lol. Lisa is leaving for El Salvador tomorrow and her birthday is the 24th. I think Hannah's is coming up too come to think about it. Taylor has strep throat :( and Nicole is going home to Nebraska in about 4 days. And, Nicole would like some publicity and she asks that you visit both her blogs! (links in first paragraph) Thank you for reading! Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 5:56 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:53 PM, July 21, 2005~  

    hey thanks for saying that you dont hate me lol!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J