When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, July 18, 2005

    I Got The TV Fever!

    I got the TV fever!
    I got the TV down,
    I got the TV fever!
    I think it's goin around!
    lol!

    I'm in a Tv/Movie mood for some strange reason. Yesterday I watched Signs which is awesome! I highly recommend it! In fact, I think I'll watch it again sometime! Anyways, I watched Signs, then I went and watched a little bit of All My Children, awesome episode! Ryan rode his motorcycle off a cliff and then Zach jumped down and it cut off. :( Stupid Soap Opra...lol. Then I watched a couple episodes of the Dead Zone, which was also awesome. I've been watching that show since I was like, 6 or 7 or something. Well, the episode Mom and I watched was the one where he has to find an artists daughter (supposedly...you have to watch it!!!hehehe!) and his other daughter tries to kill her down at the beach, but at first when Johnney sees it (he's psychic) she is in a room but that was because the real painting was painted over, and since his vision wasn't quite clear enough, he killed her, but that turned out wrong. It's confusing, but its the Dead Zone! It's awesome!Well after the Dead Zone I watched Family Matter (see how they relate? lol) while I ate dinner, and at 8 o'clock watched The 4400, my favorite show! In this one, Tom met a 4400 who could create a new world but didn't know she was, but he didn't figure that out until the end. They ended up married for 8 years before they could find out how to get back to their own world. In this world, the 4400 abductions never happened. It's really cool!!! Well, you need to watch it for yourself!

    Well, I guess thats my Randomly Often Recommendations in a way that I'm telling you what I watch.
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 7:53 AM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:46 PM, July 18, 2005~  

    aww, thanks! your such a sweetie! :-)

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J