When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, July 14, 2005

    What My Dogs Are Afraid Of

    Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been here, I just can't think of anything to post. Well, I still can't think of anything to post so I'll make a list of strange things about my dogs.

    Ryleigh is afraid of...
  • Root Beer
  • Arm Rest Covers
  • Piles of Laundry
  • Balls
  • Plastic Bags
  • Vacuum Cleaners
  • Trash Bags
  • Pom-Poms


  • Birkleigh barks at...

  • Toilets
  • TV
  • Ryleigh
  • Spenser
  • Shoes
  • Toby
  • Knocking
  • Doorbells
  • Shuffling Feet
  • His Tail
  • Loud Noises


  • Toby dislikes..

  • Spenser
  • Sometimes Birkleigh
  • Most Boys (examples: Keaton, Blane, Chris, Wes, etc)
  • Being Stepped on (Who doesn't?)
  • Loud Noises
  • Baby talk

  • link | posted by J at 3:03 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:49 PM, July 14, 2005~  

    lol!!!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:57 AM, July 16, 2005~  

    Hey again! Thanks for the comment... thanks for saying i wasnt a loser, wishing me a happpy birthday, saying my life wasn't boring! haha. Well I'm gonna go now so later!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J