When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, July 25, 2005

    Fantasy Life

    My best friend has been kidnapped and has been stowed on a boat to Peru, I'm about to be thrown off a tall cliff, an evil brain surgeon is taking over the world, and Kye is wearing a tuxedo.
    That's a fantasy life.


    link | posted by J at 2:56 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:13 PM, July 25, 2005~  

    hey its purplepeep1 i have never met this peru but i will in the fantsy life

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J