When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, July 17, 2005

    Now I have something to tell you...

    Now I have stuff to tell you.

    Grandma's House
    Friday Bailey and I went to Grandma's house to hang out and stuff. I showed Grandma some stuff on the computer and together we found how to make cool symbols like § and æ. Bailey and I spent the night and the next day helped her get ready for dinner. We were inviting Grandma's neighbors, Ron, Harlen, and Harlen's daughter, Tera, and Aunt Jean and Uncle Jim, and Mom and dad. I helped her move tables and cut stuff for the crawfish ettouffe. Yum! I love crawfish ettouffe it's delicious! And for those who have never had it, you need to try it! And me and Bailey licked the bowl that Grandma baked her delicious chocolate cake in! It was so fun! At dinner everybody came and we all ate. I got to see Aunt Jean and Uncle Jim! And I got to talked with Tara. Mom sat with Ron and Harlen and I sat with Bail and Tara. Grandma, Aunt Jean, Uncle Jim, and Dad all sat at the same table as each other.

    The Hot Tub
    After dinner, Bailey, Tara, and I went into Ron and Harlen's hot tub(Grandma lives in a duplex so it wasn't hard to get to) We stayed in there for a long time. Even though it was hot, we went underwater. :) . We stayed until our eyes hurt from the clorine. We stayed out on the porch playing with the many wind chimes. There were tons!

    At Church Today
    Hannah
    I was taking Bailey to her seat in the SEC when Hannah caught up and told me how she was helping out in the nursery today. I took Bailey to her seat and went to Discovery Land to help Hannah with the little preschoolers. We got to hang out with the 2 year olds and keep them calm and happy. For a while we were with the little babies, and one of them looked like Michelle from Full House. I was with Hannah and the little peoples for an hour and I went to the SEC to pick up Bailey. It was 30 minutes early, but I didn't want her to think I had left for good. When sevice let out, I took Bailey to the gym to wait for Mom.
    Taylor
    When she came out I saw her talking to someone...Whooppee....I knew it would be a while. But that was before I saw who it was. Mom stepped through the door and behind her was Taylor! Of course, a hug was in order. And of, course, Brenda was there and I gave her a hug. We got to talk with them and it was great. I haven't seen Taylor in a long time, so she looked different. But I still knew her!! hehehe!!! Eventually they had to go to Wal*Mart and Taylor was supposed to go 4-wheeling with Jenny.
    It was still cool talking to them!


    link | posted by J at 12:13 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J