When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, July 20, 2005

    At The Quilt Shop

    Hey doodley-dudes! I am at the quilt shop right now with mom and Bail. Ms. Glenda and some other staff are at a class somewhere else, and Mom and some other people had to take over. I was not overly excited about staying home alone for 4 hours with nothing at all to do, so here I am, typing from Ms. Glenda's computer. Mom, of course, has put us to work and I have no problem with that on account of it gives me something to do. We've taken out the trash and little things like that. We haven't had many customers today. :( Oh well, it's the customers loss. We should be leaving soon. See you later!
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 1:34 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:51 PM, July 20, 2005~  

    You are such a good trash taker outer!! Thank you!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J