When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, July 27, 2005

    Keaton's Visit, A Bloody Nose, and Abby.

    Keaton's Visit
    Hey guys! My cousin Keaton spent the night last night. We watched Signs and played around on the trampoline and stuff. Mom took Bailey to gymnastics this morning so we were here alone with Lexi. Lexi is three years old and the cutest thing! Well, until she gets sassy. Last night she was afraid of the dark and me and Keaton had lots trouble getting her to bed. And we had to pause Signs at least 5 times. Grrr....I like Signs. Keaton wanted to watch it again today without the noise but there was no time, they left right after lunch.

    A Bloody Nose
    Swing...swing...swing....
    Lexi had a blast swinging. I was pushing her. I heard someone screaming and looked over. Bailey had fallen on Keatons knee. Oh well, I thought, she probably just landed wrong. I walked up and saw blood running down her face and splattering on the trampoline. I ran inside and told mom and dad. When I came out Bailey had seen the blood and gotten panicky. Blood was on the concrete and up the stairs. She came in and they put a towel to her nose and had her take a shower to rinse it off of her arms and legs. It wasn't broken, but her nose was hurt. It wasn't anybody's fault.

    Abby
    This is sad..
    A couple weeks ago, Brandi (my cousin, Keaton's mom, my mom's niece, my aunts daughter) got a new little doxen puppy. I never met her, but I heard she was sweet and cute, but puppy-like. Sadly, they found a whole in her intestine. Last night around 6ish I think, Keaton got a call from Adam (keaton's Dad) who had gotten a call from the vet who said Abby was sure to live and very fine. Later that night, Abby got worse. This afternoon, we dropped Keaton off, but he had forgotten his keys. He had to wait for his Dad to let him in. Adam came and let him in and stayed back to talk to mom. Mom said she hadn't told us yet and Adam said he was going to tell keaton. What? I didn't know. We got in the car and mom told us about the call from Adam later that night. Abby had died. :(


    link | posted by J at 2:05 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2:29 PM, July 27, 2005~  

    hey jordan its bbopgirly123 im lookin forward 2 friday well ttyl

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J