When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, July 23, 2005

    Man, summer is boring. I have the time to write I just don't know what to write about. Nothing's happening. Ryleigh plays with Birkleigh and Toby, Bailey plays video games, katy's never home, Dad's doing computer stuff, and I'm with Mama when I'm not on the computer. Summer is so pointless. I didn't want it to begin in the first place. I've become pitiful! You should have seen me today! It was raining really hard and Toby and I were jumping and spinning and running and we were so happy. It was like I had never done anything like it. I've been so bored I forgot what it's like to do something like that. lol. Not really, but it was good to get out and do something. I'm not unhappy, I'm just bored. I have enjoyed chatting online with people, but I feel kind of guilty. I feel like my not being with people all the time makes them feel bad but I don't want them to. I don't know, results of boredom I guess. Haha! Ryleigh is chewing up his toy and stuffing is hanging off his lip! It's so cute! See, he keeps me entertained. I'm not COMPLETELY bored. Well, I enjoy blogging. Sorry for boring you guys about my boredom. lol.


    link | posted by J at 7:57 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:43 AM, July 25, 2005~  

    ya, summer gets boring.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J