When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, July 30, 2005

    A Day With Katy and a Pool Party At Night

    A Day With Katy
    Yesterday around 11, Katy came over because we had planned to take her for lunch and a movie. Katy came and we took her to Shogun, which was awesome! I always love Shogun. We all had shrimp fried rice, YUM. It was so good I didn't think I'd be able to eat the popcorn. We left and got our movie tickets. After that we still had about 20 minutes until the start of the movie. We went down to Barnes and Noble and looked around. It was fun but it wasn't the one we usually go to. Oh well! After that we went to see the movie we had been planning to see. It was good. We ate popcorn and orange soda. It was fun.

    Pool Party at Night
    That night I went to Hannah's birthday party. I got there and dropped my present off and went to meet Spiffy, Hannah's kitten. Then I went outside and saw Paxton. I got to talk with Paxton and it was real fun. But Kaitlyn and Karli kept on slpashing us. lol. I got in the pool and it was so cold until I went underwater. We swam around on the not-deep side because the deepside was filled with people. Me and Paxton learned that we are in homeroom together. YAY! Eventually it was time for hot dogs. I didn't have any because I had already eaten dinner. After the delicous cake we were served, Hannah opened her presents. She opened mine first! I had made a yellow door pillow with 2 flowers on the corners of Welcome, and on the back Come Back Soon with 3 flowers below. I thought of it and stuffed it but my mom did all the sewing stuff. It was sew cool! lol. I also made her a mouse pad which I had designed in Fireworks. It had her name in the top left corner and a picture of her in the middle and her initials in the bottome right corner. In all, it was a purple mousepad. I think she liked it! After presents, we swam. When almost everybody had left, me, Hannah, and Bailey (Hannah's friend, not my sister) went to the deep-end and started swimming across and trying to touch the bottom. When it got fairly dark, we were saving mothkind. Little moths would get stuck in the pool and we would swim all over the pool to save them. Then my mommy came and we left. But it was 9:30 so my eyes were starting to hurt.


    link | posted by J at 8:00 AM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:24 PM, July 30, 2005~  

    thanx 4 writin about me!!!!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J