When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Sunday, July 10, 2005

    Lots O Stuff to Do

    Hey guys! Yesterday was veg day, today I'm booked! lol
    Yesterday I got to relax, I watched Silent Predators on Sci-Fi, which was very good, and just vegged out. Well, today I went to church, excellent service, went to hastings,I have to get that Fear Street book I saw, went to Shanghai, excellent shrimp fried rice, and came home. Well, later today I'm going to Ms. Michelle's to help her with Alicia's birthday party, and after that going to help out at the kids' VBS. Our church has it every year, and it's really cool. I'm too old to go, so I volunteer to help out so I can still hear the services and sing the songs and stuff. I won't be home until about 8:45, which is when I will eat ice cream,do stuff on the computer, and go seepy-by. :) I have it all planned out.
    And I still plan to read that Fear Street book! It's by R.L. Stine! MWAH HAH HAH!
    I won't read Stephen King 'til I graduate! lol...I'll just watch his movies like Storm of the Century and Rose Red! (Awesome movies!)
    Anyways, I'm real busy today! So while I'm gone, sign my guestbook, post a comment, vote in apoll, ya-da-ya-da, and I'll happily pretend I'm surprised when I get back! lol. But really, please leave a comment, sign my guestbook, do this do that, ya-da-ya-da.
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 12:55 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:32 PM, July 12, 2005~  

    hi! been a while since i've seen u! :-) how old r u? i 4got. o well... um i don't really have anything to say so i guess i'll talk 2 ya l8r!!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:35 PM, July 12, 2005~  

    hm... i just commented but it didn't show. so either my computers screwed up or u didn't get it. ok well ttyl!!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J