When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, July 12, 2005

    The "Twelf" of July and all of this to tell you...

  • Hey guys! Remember when I told you about my Grandpa going to the hospital? Well, he got out the next day, turns out he was just de-hidrated. (Is that how you spell it? I won the spelling bee, you'd expect me to know this stuff) Katy, Courtney, and their parents and brother went to a golf tournament yesterday and will be home tomorrow. When they get back, I think they're going somewhere else like Silver Dollar City or something, I dont know, I just read it on Courtney's Xanga.
  • I've been kept busy at VBS, but that's what I'm there for. What I do is I bring kids that have come out of couseling rooms (to be one-on-one explained what salvation is) and I take them to the group they go to. So my VBS schedule is, I sit through the first service and leave when the kids go up to the stage and are led to the couseling rooms. I look at their name tag and take them where-ever they need to go when they get finished. Then, I go to Bailey's class and help out. When all the activities are over I go back to the worship center for service. When that's over, we go wait for Dad. I'm staff, I'm allowed to get up and leave. lol :).
  • Lisa and I got to chat on messenger a minute a go, but she had to leave. And then she called me so I got to talk to her on the phone, she went to Harps. She's also going El Salvador next week. My cousin's friend Emily commented on my other post, :). And I commented on her xanga. I've met her before but it's been a long time. She's nice. Tay and Courtney finally updated their xanga's, YIPPEE!!! Jillian posted a few days ago, too. YAY!!!
  • Well, that's what's going on in my life! Will post more soon! Comment me! Sign my guestbook! Read all of my posts! Ya-da-ya-da!

  • link | posted by J at 3:14 PM |


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:20 AM, July 13, 2005~  

    A nemotoad thats my new word well ummm i have a new word!!!! how have you bn? I have bn good kinda depressed because i think i like this guy in nc dad gummit thats my luck well nothin really new happened except for jenny and the phone well she always puts her phone on her side and well it fell off and it fell in the toilet and she flushed it well thats jenny!!!! thank you i like my pic too you wont believe what i look like now hee hee!!!! well i love you i will talk to you some other point in this odd universe well love you
    TaYlOr

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:47 PM, July 13, 2005~  

    Hey thanks for the comment, don't worry you didn't bug me lol. But yeah I know all of those people, and they are all my friends! Well, I'm gonna go now...later <33 Maddy

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J