When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Saturday, January 20, 2007

    Medical Issues Continued: What You've Been Waiting For

    Well, how is life for everybody? Sorry I haven’t posted I haven’t had much to say. I do have some updates on the recent medical issues I have previously explained.

    Grandpa Ted:
    He was supposed to be released from the hospital today but certain things are preventing him from going home so he will be kept until at least Monday as far as we know. He is doing better though and he’s functioning fine. He has had quite a good amount of visitors so he is pleased with his new gifts. LOL! Thank you for your prayers!

    Bailey:
    Her eye, as you probably know, was in very severe condition. Her only day of school was Friday because of her inability to focus, read, and all that. She had to wear a contact lens for a day and was given special glasses to darken everything. She has been through many tests and has seen an ophthalmologist quite a few times. After this weekend they will probably give her steroids for her eye but they have been putting it off because she’s a kid. She’s doing pretty good though but it hurts her sometimes.

    Well, that’s all. We’re still not sure about the other cases.
    So what’s up with you guys? Really not much here. Will post more soon. ~J


    link | posted by J at 2:22 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J