When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, February 01, 2007

    Honor Band, School's Out, Medical Update, and Hello!

    Honor Band
    We tried out with our scales. We didn’t know that only 14 out of 40 trumpet players were going to make it. Honor Band. All days kids would be running through the hall. “Did you make it? Did you make it?”
    “J!”
    “Yeah.”
    “Did you make it?”
    I remembered coming in that day, wanting the results. He would have them posted on the wall. There was nothing. Our director had to wait another day for the results. The next day I walked up to the big sheet of yellow paper. People would do one of two things.
    1) Run away in joy telling all of their friends the result.
    Or 2) Quietly walk away in frustration, choking back tears in irreparable dismay.
    Me? I traced my finger down the list looking at every name. I was option number one.

    Schools Out

    I was in keyboarding typing away (shocker, isn’t it?) when they started announcing kids to leave. School wasn’t let out yet but I knew what was happening. Morgan came running down the hall and stopped me in my tracks. “It’s snowing!” I looked out a window and I could see nothing but white! It was snowing. After lunch I went to my AP Math and took my seat. Mrs. Harrison knew we were leaving so she talked with us the entire time. Mom called Jocelyn to tell her she was a few minutes away. We left 30 minutes later. No school today!

    Medical Update
    Hey guys! As you know my grandpa has been struggling in his health. He is back in the hospital due to an infection. We don’t know where and otherwise it wouldn’t be serious, but it is to an 80 year old man with lymph node cancer and pulmonary embolism. Please pray for him.

    Hello!
    I am sorry I haven’t updated much. I really do apologize. Olivia got a new blog if you want to check it out http://www.volleygurrl.blogspot.com/. She would really appreciate that!
    Thank you!
    How are you guys doing? Anything to say about this post? Leave a comment!


    link | posted by J at 8:45 AM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:48 PM, February 01, 2007~  

    Congrats on making honor band. Woo Hooo!! Luv ya.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J