When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Thursday, July 07, 2005

    Too Much To Type in the Title Bar

    I have a lot to tell you!

    A Bee Sting
    My idea of fun is jumping fences. I jumped my fence from the backyard into the front yard, like I usually do. I was running around up front, when a pain without desricption struck me. All I could do was fall to the ground. I didn't see a piece of wood on the ground, but I did see that we really need to mow. Yuck!!! Tall,uneven gras...Drives me crazy! In my foot was a cone-shaped stick-like thing-a-ma-bobber. My foot hurt too much to jump the fence again, so I went to the front door and knocked after pulling out the weird splinter thing. Dad let me in and looked at the swollen hole. He called up Mom and they realized it was a bee sting. I have never been stung before, so I was weirded out. I soaked my foot in some salt water and it hasn't hurt since.

    A Twisted Wrist
    As you probably know, Bailey's friend Alicia hung out here for a couple hours yesterday. I was in the living room when I heard some screaming sound. I wasn't sure if Bailey and Alicia were laughing or crying so I went out to check. When I heard it was crying, I called Mom. Apparently, Alicia had lost balance and bounced on Bailey's wrist. It was twisted or sprained or something and it still hurts her.

    A Birthday
    Today is my cousin sandra's birthday! She is turning 20 and she needs to update her xanga site.
    Ahemm...lol. Oh well! She is a really great person and I hope she enjoys her birthday! And, in a few weeks she is going up to take care of her boyfriend after he has sinus sergery.

    Strep Throat
    My strep throat is better but I'm still on antibiotics.

    Kidney Stones
    Shouldn't a cousin know about her cousin? I just now found out Blane (my older cousin) had kidney stones on Sunday!!! Poor Blane! I'm mad because I just now found out today. :( My dad had kidney stones once and he said it really hurt! Apparently, Blanes didn't last that long, which is good.

    A Busted Pipe
    Mom left me and Bailey home alone while she went to Grandpas house not too long ago. I got a call from Katy telling me what Courtney found.
    Courtney went downstairs to get something out of the storage room when Katy heard a loud scream. When Courtney had gone into her storage room she had found it filled with water and everything wet. Some pipe had busted and soaked everything. Right now they are removing things from their basement. And Katy just got home from a golfing trip. Great way to be welcomed back, huh?

    An Awesome Restaurant
    CAJUN COOKING! CAJUN COOKING!
    We went to the most awesome restaurant today. We went to a place with the best New Orleans spicy Gumbo and Croffish, great service, and big windows! We went to...da-da-da-da! Cafe Rue Orleans. Cafe Rue Orleans was so good! I got fried croffish and french fries with really good seasoning. lol. Our waitress was really nice. And for the appatizer, the second best gumbo in the world! (Moms is the first) It was delicious. You should go there!
    CAJUN COOKING! CAJUN COOKING!

    A Lost Picture
    I have this really cool program. I like making pictures for people in it. Well, I need a good (not blurry) picture of Sara so I can make something for her in it. 'Cause I love making stuff for her! And Katy, and everyone else! Well, the picture I want is from the spelling bee. And the pictures are on Dad's computer...somewhere. His hard drive is so big and he has a ton, I can't find it even with the search.

    A Problem
    I heard the phone ring multiple times in a row. Mom called me downstairs telling me she had to go. Apparently, somethings wrong with Grandpa. He said his hands were tingly, he was dizzy, and something else I cant remember. He drove himself to the hospital and they're keeping him over night. It's not a heart attack, but they think he might have developed diabetes. But they're not sure.







    link | posted by J at 5:55 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J