When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Tuesday, July 05, 2005

    A personal masseuse,2 body guards, and the jewerly and handbag warehouse!

    A Personal Masseuse
    Ok, so my masseuese isn't very well trained but he's good enough. He weighs about 10 pounds, somewhere around a foot long and is very hairy. Oh! And he is finally potty trained. He goes by the name of Bikleigh Birkenstock. Anyways, yah I figured out how to trick Birkleigh into giving me a massage. If I put my hand on head wiggling my fingers towards my back, he'll try to get them. In order to do that, he has to stand against my back. If I move my fingers up and down he'll try to go higher, so his paws move. And man, does it feel good!

    2 Body Guards
    Agent Toblerone
    I asked Toby if he wanted a tennis ball, he said yes. Well, we went to DEALS NOTHING OVER A DOLLAR today and I got some tennis balls for Toby because he had said he wanted them. I thought they were in the car so I went outside to get them. Of course, Toby had to come with me and I didn't mind so I let him. He went out and did his bussiness. I couldn't find the tennis balls so I went next door to put Katys newspapers in her garage. Katys at a golf tournament or something so we're in charge of that. I asked Toby if he wanted to come with and he raced me over there and kept an eye on me. And he checked the yard to make sure no one had been invading their house.
    Agent Shamus O'Ryleigh
    When I was sick with a fever the other day, Ryleigh knew it was his duty to watch me. If he fell asleep, he would wake himself up, jump up, sniff me, then lay back down with his eyes glued to me. And if he heard a noise, he would go to my door and look out, then come back and lay down.

    Jewelry and Handbag Warehouse
    We went to the Jewelry and Handbag Warehouse today and it was so fun! I did not want to leave. Magic Scarves, earrings, cute purses, necklaces, and all that jazz were everywhere!!! It was so cool, but I only bought 2 things. I need to save so i can spend all my money next time! I got a cool blue bead bracelet and some hang down blue bead earrings that I saw on the Internet. Their website is really cool. So is the store! A bunch of stuff was on sale. All the stuff Mom had gotten had added up to 100 dollars, and she had to get rid of a lot. So she only ended up spending 60 some odd dollars. We also went to Shogun for lunch. It was awesome. And, of course, I had shrimp. We had an interesting day.

    A Little More
    Don't worry, you're almost finished reading. lol. Anyways, comment me, vote in my poll, be sure to check up often and read my posts, la-dee-dah, always brush your teeth after breakfast and dinner. :)


    link | posted by J at 2:51 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J