When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Wednesday, July 06, 2005

    Red Beard and Everything Else!

    Red Beard
    Never give a shih-tzuh spaghetti....
    Just like always, I was giving leftovers to Toby and Ryleigh. Birkleigh is still a puppy so I couldn't give it to him. We had spaghetti for dinner so the leftovers were very red, and to the dogs, very heavenly. Birkleigh being his sneaky little self snuck over and ate some of the leftovers. His face was so full of spaghetti sauce it wasn't funny! I picked him up and he got it all over the shoulder of my shirt. Eeeww!!! He had to have his beard wiped off with water and rag, but he still has a little stain. He went from Long Beard the Pirate, to Red Beard the Pirate, and onto Wet Beard the Pirate.
    Never give a shih-tzuh spaghetti...

    Everything Else
    My strep throat's almost gone. I'm not contagious and my throat doesn't hurt at all. But I'm still on antibiotics just in case it comes back. I'll be on them for a while, but that's ok. Bailey's friend, Alicia, is coming over tonight for a couple hours. The Aldens' fireworks are still booming in my head...grrrr...Katy's coming back from her trip today...yay! Well, there's a little review. Comment, vote in the poll, read every day,ya-da-ya-da-ya-da, brush your teeth at least twice a day and don't forget to wash your hands before meals.
    Will post more soon!


    link | posted by J at 12:16 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:33 PM, July 07, 2005~  

    Hey howz ya bn? uummm well do you remember jordan from the last church camp she kept hangin out with stevie and jeremy and katie nelson well we have bn tlakin to each other lately cept she cant figure out if she remember me or not lol keep commentin plez love you oh yeah today is Sandras 20th bday lol almost forgot that oopz
    TaYlOr

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J