When I say "whatever" it means "anything that I want to write!" It's J's Blog of Whatever!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: State of Confusion

  • Visit My Picture Blog
  • Sign My Guestbook
  •  

    Previous Posts

    Highlights
    What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Monday, July 04, 2005

    Way to celebrate our country...Having Strep Throat

    I don't think I've ever been sick on a holiday before. We were going to go to Ken and Shays party but there would be to many people we dont know and I have strep throat. At least it's not entirely my fault we're not doing anything besides listening to the Alden boys shout "FIRE IN THE HOLE" and "OW"! Last night Mom and I watched National Treasure, and it wasn't until the middle of the movie we realized we were watching a "patriotic" movie on a "patriotic" holiday..eve. It was my second time seeing it. That reminds me, I need to rent Rose Red. Oh well, I'll be reminded later. I was playing this fun game-like thing that Grandma sent me where you click and fireworks shoot. Not very challenging, just entertaining. It's weird, games will seem easy or boring, but you can sit there forever playing it. Like frogger, or another cool game Grandma sent me where you try to throw the wad of paper into the trashcan. Kind of weird... Anyways, have a great 4th everyone!
    Oh say can you see...
    By the dawns early light...
    Ok I'm done.
    Will post more soon.

    Don't forget to vote in the poll by the Google Ads! And read my blog often! And always brush your teeth!


    link | posted by J at 1:41 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:50 PM, July 04, 2005~  

    Hey watcha doin mini munchi i am doin nothin really cept my mouth wats with the strep throat munchie!! thanx for the comment and the compliment i wuv you cya lata

    *::TaYlOr::*

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela | edited by J